For those that will be doing the Cabin Crawl, and for the new people who are thinking about doing it, I thought I would repost the Cabin Crawl information.
We will start crawling after the luncheon on the 19th so I don't have a specific time. Hopefully we will know about the time and location of the luncheon at the M&G. After the luncheon we will start by going to Cabin 8418. This is located mid ship port side on the Emerald deck right next to the elevators. Because of our very large group of crawlers, I would suggest only those that need to use the elevators do so and the rest of us can use the stairs to work off the fabulous luncheon we just enjoyed. After visiting this cabin we go up on deck to the Dolphin deck and Cabin 9619. This on the starboard side aft (that's on the right side of the ship towards the rear Next use the stairs/elevators go up one flight to the Caribe deck. Here we will first go forward starboard side to see an inside cabin located atCabin 10211. After viewing this cabin cross over to the port side and go to the rear of the ship for a balcony Cabin located at 10730. From here we are going up 1 more deck to the Baja deck to see one of two rear balcony cabins, 11748 or 11752. I just love these rear cabins. One day I hope to be lucky enough to snag one. Now put your walking shoes on and go forward to the most forward stairs/elevators and go up to the Lido deck, deck 15. Here you will be seeing my cabin, Cabin 15101. This is one of only a few cabins that have a forward facing view to see where we are going, unlike the last two cabins that get to see where we just were. This is an obstructed oceanview cabin. After we finish I will treat everyone to Pizza and Ice cream at the Pizzeria and Ice Cream Bar. I know big of me. Now, as with anything on a cruise ship, everything is subject to change. Please consult someone who knows something for up to date information. Cheers all. Hope you're having a great week
Richard, richc78370
|
Monday, September 10, 2012
The Cabin Crawl, Friday 10/19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment